Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Roommates !

A Mum goes to her son's house for the dinner who stays with a female roommate.
During the time of the dinner, his mother can not tolerate how pretty his roommate was.
So she was suspicious of a relationship between two of them, and this had only made her more and more curious....

At night, while watching their behaviour, she started to wonder if there was something more between them beside roommate.
Reading his mum's thoughts, her son volunteered,
“I know what you are thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."
Next day She leaves the place.

About a week later, girl roommate came to him saying,
“Ever since your mother had come to dinner, I've been unable to find our precious silver plate. Don't you suppose she took it, do you?"

He replied ,"Well, I really doubt it, but I'll email her, just to make you sure." 
He sat down and emailed :

Dear Mother:
I'm not saying that you ‘did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you ‘did not' take the silver plate But the fact remains that the plate has been missing since you were here for dinner that night.

Love,
your son.

A day later, he received an email from his Mother:

Dear Son:
I'm not saying that you ‘do' sleep with your roommate, and
I'm not saying that you ‘do not' sleep with her.
But the fact remains that if she sleeps in her OWN bed, she
would have found the silver plate by now, under her pillow…

Love Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment