Friday, December 27, 2013

Have you Gone Fishing

A man was speeding up on an highway, feeling secure in a gaggle of cars all traveling at the same high speed. 

However, when they passed a speed trap, a car of his got hammered with an infrared speed detector and was stopped back.. 

The officer took for his license and handed him the ticket, received his signature and was about to walk away when the man asked, “Sir, I know I was over speeding, but I don’t think it’s dat much fair – there were plenty of other cars around me who were also over speeding just as fast as I, so why did I only get the ticket?” 

The policeman suddenly asked the man “Have you ever gone  fishing? .

”Ummm, yeah…” the startled man replied. 

The officer grinned and said, “Then Did you ever catch them all?”

No comments:

Post a Comment